While chiropractic care works to realign your spinal column, our physical therapy team focuses on restoring strength and flexibility to surrounding tissues and improving diminished range of motion.
Our goal is to maximize your pain relief by providing the latest techniques and most comprehensive care services.
Physical therapy is an effective treatment for numerous conditions, including:
- Spine and neck pain
- Joint pain
- General muscle pain
Our therapeutic treatment team includes several physical therapists who hold a doctorate in this area of medicine, enabling them to develop personalized treatment plans based on their expertise in orthopedics and kinesiology.
The core of most physical therapy sessions consists of directed exercises that gradually increase in difficulty. These sessions are designed to help you safely rebuild your muscles and inner core strength while slowly regaining your flexibility.
Physical therapy might be right for you if you are suffering from any of the following conditions:
- Cardiopulmonary conditions: chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, cystic fibrosis, and post-myocardial infarction
- Hand and wrist conditions: carpal tunnel syndrome and trigger finger
- Musculoskeletal dysfunction: back pain, rotator cuff tears, and temporomandibular joint disorders (TMJ)
- Pediatric conditions: developmental delays, cerebral palsy, and muscular dystrophy
- Neurological conditions: stroke, spinal cord injuries, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, vestibular dysfunction, and traumatic brain injuries
- Women’s health: pelvic floor dysfunction, urinary incontinence, and lymphedema
- Sports-related injuries: concussion and tennis elbow
If you do not have any of these conditions but are experiencing any type of joint or muscle pain, we encourage you to reach out to us for a consultation.