NJ Spine And Wellness Specialists Know That Shoulder Pain Can Be Debilitating And Take A Significant Toll On Your Lifestyle.
Whether you’re an athlete, stay-at-home parent, or busy professional, when you turn to NJ Spine and Wellness for shoulder treatments, you can feel confident you’re getting holistic care. From orthopedic specialists that can effectively diagnose and treat your shoulder pain, we consider all elements of your musculoskeletal system that may be contributing to discomfort. With us, you can be set on a path to resume your daily activities comfortably.
Our specialists proudly offer shoulder treatment at all of our locations throughout New Jersey, including:
Getting to the root of your pain is critical in mapping out the shoulder treatment one should undergo at NJ Spine and Wellness, as varying causes will respond differently to the range of modalities. Some common causes of shoulder pain include:
- Tendonitis occurs when the rotator cuff in the shoulder becomes inflamed, limiting your motion as tendons and muscles swell
- Arthritis leads to painful friction in your joints — your shoulder being no exception.
- A herniated disc that pinches a nerve that runs into your shoulder
- Sports injuries that result from serving, catching, and throwing may lead to torn rotator cuffs
- Neck injuries, such as whiplash, could affect a nerve running from your neck into your arms via your shoulder
- Spinal stenosis causes pain to radiate into your arms and shoulders