Anytime you’ve been in an auto accident, it is essential to seek treatment from an orthopedist. Even if you do not feel aches and pains immediately after the accident, you may have sustained injuries that require auto accident rehab.
At NJ Spine and Wellness, we offer industry-leading auto accident recovery and rehabilitation. Our top-of-the-line medical team can assist you in making a full recovery through specialized comprehensive care dedicated to helping you get better faster.
Common Car Accident Injuries
While some car accident injuries are immediately apparent, others may not manifest for several days or weeks after the accident. Contacting NJ Spine and Wellness following an accident can help you develop a clear plan of action.
Common injuries after an auto accident include:
- Broken bones
- Head injuries such as a concussion or a traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Back and spine issues
- Knee trauma
- Herniated discs
Common Symptoms Following an Accident
If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, it might be time to consult an NJ Spine and Wellness specialist.
Common symptoms following a car accident include:
- Pain in the neck, shoulder, or any other area of the body
- A tingling, burning, or numbing sensation in the fingers, arms, or hands
- Painful or restricted mobility
- A sagging arm, shoulder, or joint
- Lumps or other deformities near the injured area
- Pain when lifting objects
Car Accident Conditions We Help Treat
Through our state-of-the-art modalities, NJ Spine and Wellness is qualified to treat just about every condition resulting from a car accident.
NJ Spine and Wellness offers specialized treatment plans for conditions of the:
- Hand and wrist
- Foot and ankle